Revently, there has been a lot of pondering about how to see pictures in Facebook free mode. Many people have been asking me to publish articles under seeing pictures in Facebook free mode a long time now but I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity (when the demand is at its highest). There was a post like this earlier last year but the trick stopped even before it started.
How to See Pictures in Facebook Free Mode 2020
I recently discovered a really simple trick that is similar to the previous one which also can be used to see pictures in Facebook free mode and I will be sharing the steps with you in this article.
The major reason behind this post is because data subscription is very expensive here in Nigeria and we all know that Facebook consumes much data. We end up exhausting our data leaving us with nothing but Facebook free mode.
Here are the requirements needed in order to see pictures in Facebook free mode
- A Dual Sim Android phone,
- Strong 3G/4G Network,
- Either Airtel or 9mobile sim, 9mobile preferably
- Glo sim with little data, at least 1mb
How to see pictures in Facebook free mode
I will make the steps as short and understandable as possible
- Switch your data connection to Glo but if it is already in Glo, then you are good to go,
- Login into your Facebook lite,
- Play around on your Facebook for about a minute, make sure u view some pictures.
- Now leave the Facebook and head to your settings, (just minimize the Facebook, don’t close it completely)
- Switch the data connection to 9mobile or Airtel
- Ensure the 3G or 4G for the 9mobile or Airtel is turned on
- Head back to the minimized Facebook, you will notice that it is still connected like there was data.
NOTE: Do not turn off your data connection throughout the whole process.
Now that’s just it. I told you it won’t be a long article. I hope now u fully understand How to See Pictures in Facebook Free Mode 2020