5 Best Ways to Retain Cellphone Battery Life is a topic that has been on high demand ever since the production and distribution of cellphone to the world. Many companies out there have decided to produce a lot of fake and non lasting cellphone batteries because the search and request for long lasting cellphone batteries are off the chart. Their aim is to make cheap sales from the cellphone batteries.
These have led to research on the best ways to retain cellphone battery life so that they don’t go out and buy more fake cellphone batteries.
I’ve taken my time to analyze the topic and I was able to sort out 5 best ways to retain cellphone battery life.
5 Best Ways To Retain Cellphone Battery Life
- Clear all Running Apps
- Reduce Cellphone Screen Brightness
- Turn off Mobile Data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when not in use
- Clear cellphone cache
- Turn on Flight Mode
- Clear all Running Apps: Many people really don’t know this but when you minimize an app, it still reduces a lot of cellphone battery charges. The type of applications that fall into this category are games. They consume much of battery life both when being used and also when minimized. Other types include, Live Wallpaper, 3D Launchers and all other apps that running on background.
- Reduce Cellphone Screen Brightness: This is one of the most prominent causes of rapid loss of cellphone battery life. I really don’t have to elaborate on this cause even without being told, most people practice this and it works 100%
- Turn off Mobile Data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when not in use: Turning off your mobile data Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular Hotspot or any other form of mobile connection on your cell phone when they are not being used is a great way to retain your cellphone battery life.
- Clear Cellphone Cache: While trying out ways of retaining cellphone battery life, I also observed that clearing of your cellphone cache can also help. Although not all phone can do this, just check yours to see if it can. This method isn’t too effective but it still helps.
- Turn On Flight Mode: This will restrict your phone from browsing, making calls, send or receive text messages and anything that requires access to your sim card. It isn’t too advisable to put your cellphone on flight mode but when it comes to retaining battery life, it sure does help.
There are other little things that can be done to prolong your battery life but when you talk about the 5 best ways to retain cellphone battery life, these surely are the best out there.